WE ARE OPEN
We look forward to seeing you with new guidelines in place with a commitment to your safety. Infection control is our top priority. Please call to make your appointment now to make sure we can offer you a convenient time.
You will notice some changes that are designed to protect patients and staff:
- Everyone will be asked a series of health questions
- We will ask you to call from your car or outside the building to let us know you've arrived.
- We will let you know when to come to the door to be met by our technician. The waiting area is closed.
- All patients and staff must wear masks 100% of the time as required by local authorities and the State of California. Please bring your own mask.
- Strict hand washing and sanitizing protocols are in effect. All equipment and surfaces are sanitized for every patient.
- One family member or caregiver may accompany a minor under age 18 or a patient with a disability.
We are looking forward to seeing you back to our offices again and are happy to answer any questions you might have.
StudioEyes Optometry & Canyon Vision Center